Olds United Church offers many programs for young people, families, and seniors, programs that help us grow as individuals and as a church family. If you are interested in any of these programs, please contact the Church office to find out how you can becoming involved as well.
- Sunday School - We have great Sunday School teachers offering lessons for children ages 3 and up. Children learn about God, Jesus, and the Bible through a variety of lively and engaging activities.
- Summer Camp - Adults still talk about the great times they had at Camp Kasota. Sign your kids up for a summer at Sylvan Lake, and they'll be talking about it for years too!
- Weekly Bible Study - Held on Wednesdays at 10 am, each get-together reviews passages and scriptures and helps you better understand the teachings expressed in the Bible.
- United Church Women (UCW) - The UCW Mission is to love God, to foster Christian faithfulness, spirituality, commitment and devotion and to promote love and respect by living generously and giving joyfully to all God's people and to affirm and strengthen ourselves creatively. We have two UCW groups at Olds United, with an approximate attendance of 60. The Afternoon Unit meets at 2 pm on the first Tuesday of the month; the Evening Unit meets at 7:30 pm. Meetings consist of worship, study and fellowship. The UCW does some catering for various functions as well as supports projects within the United Church and community. The annual Tea, Bazaar and Bake Sale is held on the first Saturday in November.
- If you have a place in your heart for good, positive, uplifting music, you've come to the right place. Special music offerings throughout the year.
- Ask any member of our congregation, some of the most joyful times are spent in fellowship and laughter through our various gatherings. Visit our News & Events page to find details on the next special event.
||Summer Camp - Fun for All
Making new friends at Camp Kasota.
With over 40 acres to explore, your child will love the beach and waterfront area found at Camp Kasota on the shoreline of beautiful Sylvan Lake. Heated cabins, home-cooked meals, and modern showers. Gather at the waterfront worship and meditation area and watch the Alberta sunset.